Sunday, December 18, 2011

Camera Scavenger Hunt

One of my first cooperative tasks for 2012 will involve a photo scavenger hunt. I have done this previously but this time, we will integrate the set of GPS units we have at school. I am quite excited about this activity already. It appears that it is quickly becoming a multi layered unit including...
  • Explicit use with the children of the NZ Key Competencies
  • introducing the "Learning Wobbles" which will allow us to reflect about how we learn and what we do when we are in the pit of learning
  • Integrating strand maths into an Inquiry using location and bearing.
  • establishing routines with regards to ICT equipment, downloading, files and collaborative tasks.
I think ultimately, it will give me a chance to get to know the new children that I will be learning with in 2012.


Thanks to @MarkHerring when he posted this tweet on the first Sunday of the summer holidays and got me thinking...




No comments:

Post a Comment