Saturday, September 3, 2011

Asking them...

Learning Spaces and Learning Wobbles!

First week back proved a bit of a challenge and ended with time in hospital for my daughter. Nothing serious but just a reminder for her that life with Type 1 Diabetes often presents us with some surprises...

Despite all this, I set goals for the classroom and managed to achieve some. Most disappointing was the fact that the leave, combined with swimming meant that we didn't manage to skype into classes with established learning spaces... We are still keen if anyone is available this week! The high was the feedback from Shaun's kids - I think my class was almost relieved to hear this was not a crazy idea just by me! :)
I asked the Scoopers how they were feeling mid week about their new space and got these unprompted thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment